Thursday, January 7, 2010

Magnolia 4 in 1


Hello everyone, I haven't started on next years christmas cards just yet!! this is just one that I didn't get the chance to post sooner and it fits perfectly with four challenges. Firstly, I am entering it for Roses on Paper Challenge 28 where the theme is to use your favourite colouring medium - mine is copics, and the following challenges all have a theme of something new - Papertake, Cute Card Tursday Challenge 94 and Stamp Something - my something new is my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses pad, this was the first time I used it!


The image is Tilda with Yulehat from the Magnolia Christmas Collection 2008 and she is coloured with copics. The paper is BG eskimo kisses and I used my snowflake folder for the embossing. I machine stitched all the edges and the flowers, ribbon, brad etc are from my stash. I used some silver stickles to bling up my flower and the sentiment is computer generated.


Finally, a close up.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card, BG - Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Yulehat - Christmas Collection 2008
Colouring: Copics, inksenntials pen for highlights.
Embellishments: Flowers, brad, charm, ribbon, stickles, jewel
Tools: Corner rounder punch, sewing maching, MS doily lace punch, Cuttlebug, snowflake folder

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Wow Liza! Gorgeous card :) Love your coloring!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x