Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Waiting Tilda

Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that features Waiting Tilda from the Magnolia Winter Collection 2008


Tilda is coloured with copics, cut out and popped up on foam pads. The DPs are from Basic Grey, the gorgeous die cut doily has been cut with a Creatables die as is the panel that my ribbon has been threaded through. The pins, ribbon and jewels are all from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White, pink and blue card, Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Magnolia - Waiting Tilda - Winter Collection 2008
Colouring: Copics - E00, E02, E11, R20, R81, R85, E53, E25, E29, E51, E57, C1, C3, C5, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, pins
Tools: Sewing machine, creatables dies
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Liza,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza, your cards are beautiful. I happened upon your blog from another and don't have alot of time to really look through your cards - but I will be back - they are so wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Liza! So wonderful!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hon!! This is so adorbale! I love you coloring. I have recently started playing with Copics and love it but am struggling a bit... I know I will get better as times goes on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful application of card. Your card is very pretty!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x