Thursday, June 23, 2011

Under the Mistletoe


Hello everyone, today for my card I have decided to go with a christmas one! I have used Tilda Under the Mistletoe from the Magnolia So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009 and she is coloured with copics. The DPs are from Bo Bunny (love them and not much left....argh!) and the ribbon and jewels are from my stash.

Supplies 
Card/Paper: White and green card, Bo Bunny
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda under the mistletoe - So Jolly/under the mistletoe collection 2009
Colouring: Copics - sorry I forgot to note the colours. Ranger inkssentials pen
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: MS punch, nesties, trouvaille, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

  1. Hi This is so pretty ! love the lilac and green for a modern twist on christmas colours. Gorgeous creation. Kitty :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beauty again Liza!! Love it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza,
    absolutely stunning card and your colouring of tilda is perfick!!!
    so clever i love the way you have done her hair it is amazing!
    enjoy your weekend
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Liza.I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Liza. I love this Tilda and the colours are beautiful.

    hugs
    Elly P
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every detail! beautiful card Liza
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liza, I have a sweet award for you at http://mariabecskehandmadecards.blogspot.com/2011/06/mi-primer-award.html

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Liza! Love your layout and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this card is wonderful!
    This Tilda is very cute and the coloration is perfect!!!
    Hugs
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x