Monday, July 25, 2011

Tomic Challenge 8



Hello everyone, today on TOMIC Challenge 8 we have a theme of stitching - faux or real! As usual, Magnolia are sponsoring us with a surprise for the winner! The rest of the DT have made some gorgeous creations, so be sure to pop over and take a look.

For my card I have used one of my favourites, Christmas Eve Tilda from the Magnolia So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009 and she is coloured with copics. The DP is also from Magnolia - Sweet Rainbow Collection -  and the lace, ribbon and flowers are from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and navy card. Magnolia DP
Colouring: Copics - E000, E00, E11, R20, B000, B00, B02, B32, B23, B39, E31, E35, E37, E29, RV000, RV02, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0. Inkssentials pen
Embellishments: Ribbon, lace, pearls, flowers
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, sewing machine, bow easy
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Hi she is so pretty in my favourite colour blue. She stands right of the page with your amazing talent with colouring. Super inspiration. Thanks Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizza,

    This is super!! To me it was a cristmas stamp only, but this birthday card is so cute. Love all the stitch work too!

    Hugs, Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Liza! Beautiful coloring and I love the pink and blue color combo! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello !
    The cards are so beautiful, and the colouring is great :)
    Do you know if I can buy copic sketch and magnolia things in Marbella, (Spain)?
    Thanks Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    WOW! what a stunning card!! The coloring and the details are fab!!

    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x