Monday, November 7, 2011

TOMIC Challenge 23


Hello everyone, welcome to TOMIC Challenge 23. It is group two's turn this week and our theme is to follow a sketch by Tina and to use an Edwin stamp. Once again Magnolia are giving one lucky winner a fabulous secret prize, so pop on over to the challenge and join in.


For my card I have used Edwin on Christmas Eve from the new Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection and he is coloured with copics. For the snow I used white flower soft and the DP is from Basic Grey. I used a joy crafts stencil for my embossed panel and I inked it with antique linen distress ink, the punched edge has been done with an MS punch. I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Burgundy, white and brown card. Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Magnolia - Edwin on Christmas Eve - Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011
Colouring: Copics - E000, E00, E11, RV10, E50, E51, E53, E57, E02, E04, E08, E25, E31, E41, E43, E47, R27, R59, YG11, G21, G94, G99, C3, C5, C7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties, trouvaille, MS punch, Joy crafts embossing stencil
Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Hi I love this sketch. I live your choice of papers with the pinks and traditional colours. Really bright and unusual. I think the ribbon is a super finishing touch ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa such a wonderfully coloured Edwin and what perfect papers!! love it Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you color Edwin, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Liza,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks your for your visit on my blog and your coms
    your card is so lovely
    kiss
    Heli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it ! So pretty and beautiful coloring ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x