Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pink Ribbon Tilda


Hello everyone and a belated Happy New Year! Today I have a card to show you featuring stamps from the new Magnolia With Love Collection 2013.


For my card I have used the gorgeous Pink Ribbon Tilda (my favourite from the new collection) and I have coloured her with copics. I also used the post card stamp, which I also love! The DP is also from Magnolia's new collection and I embellished with a doily and some ribbon.


All of the distressing I did with antique linen and vintage photo distress inks and I finished off with some stitching. Also the pearls were from the new Magnolia Knick Knackery's...love them too!!

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card. Magnolia
Stamps: Magnolia - Pink Ribbon Tilda, Postcard - With Love Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Doily, Knick Knackery Pearls, ribbon
Tools: Sewing machine, TH blending tool
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liza,
    gorgeous card x
    happy new year to you x
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfull card.
    Great Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.. Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your card is adorable!!! Love it!!!
    hugs, Synnøve

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x