Monday, February 25, 2013

Tilda with Big Tulips


Hello everyone, this week I have another card to show you using stamps from the With Love Collection 2013.


For my card I decided to do a circle and I used Tilda with Big Tulips from the Magnolia With Love Collection 2013 and I coloured her with copics. The DP is also by Magnolia and I finished off with some ribbon and Magnolia Knick Knackerys. The card stand is by Joy Crafts.


Finally, an angled shot!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card. Magnolia DP
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Big Tulips - With Love Collection 2013
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, Magnolia Knick Knackerys
Tools: Trouvaille, corner chomper, bow easy, sewing machine, Joy Crafts die
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card is this. De colors are beautifull and everything is adorable.
    greetz Joke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x