Monday, August 3, 2009

Cupcake Challenge 51


Hello everyone, here we are with Cupcake Challenge 51 and this week we have a fab "beach" theme that has been set by the lovely Sandy. My DT card for the challenge is also a Magnolia DT card and it will be winging its way over to Sweden later on today. I have used Surfing Tilda from the Lazy Summer Days Collection which is now available to buy as individual stamps.


The papers I have used came in my DT kit and I think they work really well together for the beach theme - a cloudy sky and fish swimming in the sea!!! I coloured my image with distress inks, as usual, and I added waterfall stickles to the waves for a bit of sparkle. I collected the shells from our local beach and I thought they were a nice finishing touch.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Card and paper all from my Magnolia DT kit
Stamps: Magnolia - Surfing Tilda & Sentiment - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, worn lipstick, vintage photo, dusty concord, broken china, spiced marmalade, weathered wood
Embellishments: Ribbon, shells
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, water brush

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x