Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Winner


Hello everyone, today I have a summery card to share with you.


The images were quite large on this card so I kept them as the main focus. I have used Chequered Flag Tilda from the Magnolia Winner Takes it All Collection 2012 and she is coloured with copics, my second image is Tilda's Car from the Magnolia Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011 and it is coloured with copics and highlighted with glossy accents. The DPs are from Echo Park and I finished off with a computer generated sentiment and some jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White, red and yellow card. Echo Park
Stamps: Magnolia - Chequered Flag Tilda - Winner Takes it All Collection 2012. Tilda's Car - Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011.
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Jewels, glossy accents
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Liza what a beautiful card , fabulous bright and cheerful colours and your Tilda image is sensational , I have never seen this one before . What a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x