Monday, July 2, 2012

Ohoj Tilda


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you using one of the cute mini Tilda's.


I used my spellbinders romantic rectangles dies to create the card base - the second largest die from the set. I have used Mini Ohoj Tilda from the Magnolia Summer Memories Collection 2012 and she is coloured with copics. The sentiment is from the same collection and the DP is from basic grey; I have used up some scraps and made a patchwork background. I finished off with some jewels, ribbon and buttons.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card. Basic Grey - Lemonade
Stamps: Magnolia - Mini Ohoj Tilda & Sentiment - Summer Memmories Collection 2012
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, buttons, twine, jewels
Tools: Nesties, trouvaille, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I loved it. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza this is beautiful I adore that rectangle die its so pretty and you have made a stunning card , those pretty papers and the goegeous image how fabulous ! Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Tilda images. Haven't come across a mini series before. Your card is sweet with the patchwork background and buttons to match your colours.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x