Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tailor Tilda


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you using new stamps from the Magnolia Turning Leaves Collection 2012.


For my card I have used Tailor Tilda from the Magnolia Turning Leaves Collection 2012 and she is coloured with copics and highlighted with stickles. The Limited Edition text stamp is also from the same collection. The DP is from DCWV, I have used a doohickey for the decorative edge and I have finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and kraft card. DCWV - Linen Closet
Stamps: Magnolia - Tailor Tilda, Limited Edition Text - Turning Leaves Collection 2012
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, stickles
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, corner chomper, doohickey die.
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Liza,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the new Maggie's and love your coloring, her hair is so beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza, i LOVE your simple beautiful card ..

    xoxo,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liza this is so beautiful I love the stitching too and that sentiment is fabulous , what super stamping and colouring, what a gorgeous card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. that stamp is a must now great card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x