Monday, October 26, 2009

Papertake 26 & Magnolia-licious CAS


Hello again, not often I post twice in one day!! I needed to make a few quick and easy cards and the sketch this week over on Papertake was perfect for the job. Magnolia-licious are also doing a CAS blog hop so I am popping these cards in there too!


For my card I used Summer Tilda from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection and I have coloured her with copics.... I still need loads of practice but I'm starting to get the hang of them! The papers are from basic grey and I have used my swiss dots folder for the embossing. The ribbon and jewels are from my stash.


As you can see I have made four CAS cards. The pink one and the yellow one both follow the Papertake sketch and the other two are just simple layouts. I paper pieced the trousers on the yellow one (not sure if you can really tell on the photo), as I started off with the intentions of colouring them pale yellow but they turned into this awful bright yellow that hurt your eyes when you looked at it!!! lol!!! So I turned to trusty paper piecing to cover up my mess!! lol!


Finally a close up of my pink Tilda.


Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink (Basic Grey - Lemonade), Yellow (from my stash), Blue and Purple (PM)
Stamps: Magnolia - Summer Tilda - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Copics, Silver gel pen for the buttons
Embellishments: Ribbon, Jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, swiss dots folder

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x