Saturday, October 30, 2010

CAS Christmas

Hello everyone, the card I have made today is certainly the quickest card I have ever made! My fellow cupcakes and I have a challenge among ourselves and this month the theme is CAS christmas. Well this couldn't have come at a better time as I vowed that this year I would try and come up with a design that would be quick for me to do so I wouldn't be frantically making christmas cards at the last minute.

Well I love doing CAS cards but I always colour an image and at least one piece of DP slips its way into the design, but I was determind to try something else. I don't have many just stamping stamps.... you know the kind I mean where you just stamp the image and its done.... mine are mostly stamp an image and colour it in types.... but I hunted through my Magnolias and found two snowflakes and a sentiment..... perfect!....but what to do with them........

....well as always I always find so much inspiration from my fellow bloggers and I just LOVE the cards that Sarita at Little Princess Cards produces....if you haven't been there check out her blog it is just fantastic! So filled with ideas this is what I made.....


I think it looks a little better in real life as it is a bit of a dull day today and my picture hasn't turned out too well.... but I'm really pleased with how the card turned out. I might just try and do a few more CAS cards in the future.... I think I have the bug!!

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card
Stamps: Magnolia Christmas Collection 2008
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. HI LIZA THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT ON MY BLOG.
    I MADE THE MILKBOX FOR MY HUSBAND, HE IS VERY ILL AT THIS MOMENT...


    WHAT A PRETTY CARD DID YOY MAKE.
    LOVE THE COLOURS.
    HUGS FROM ARINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x