Monday, March 14, 2011

Colibri


Hello everyone, for my card I have used Colibri from the Magnolia Pet Collection 2009 and I have coloured it with copics. For the wings and tail I used a technique called feather blending and where the yellow and blue colours overlapped, they formed the green area. The DP is from basic grey and the ribbon, butons and jewels are from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Ivory and green card, Basic Grey
Stamps: Magnolia - Colibri - Pet Collection 2009
Colouring: Copics - Y00, Y02, Y06, Y11, Y17, YR23, B00, BG10, W3, 0
Embellishments: Buttons, ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, sewing machine, floral fantasy embossing folder
Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

  1. Wowwwww Liza what a lovly card. The paper matches very nice with the stamp. Nice colours.

    Have a nice day.

    XX Mieke

    http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This is so bright the colours and the feather blending is a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bright colors. Love it all.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright card & so wonderfully colored. I love how you "feathered" your colors on his tail & always enjoy seeing what Copic colors you've used ...
    Hugz, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liza, what a beautiful cards you make. just found your blog. I'm visiting valencia in mai. Are there any hobbyshops? We are visiting our son in castellon de la playa. he is working there for his scool. Hope to see you on my blog.
    greetings Marjolein.
    www.dutchdesignbymarjolein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you colored the hummingbird! And the blendnig between the colors are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x