Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tilda with Armful of Tulips


For my card today I have used Tilda with Armful of Tulips from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011 and she is coloured with copics. The DP is also from the Magnolia Butterfly Dreams collection of papers and it is one of the mini 6 x 6 sheets, just perfect for a card! I have inked the edges of my image and the DP with tea stain distress ink and I have finished off with a doily, ribbon and some jewels. The sentiment is computer generated and I have attached it like a little charm.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Yellow and white card. Magnolia - Butterfly Dreams
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Armful of Tulips - Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011
Colouring: Copics - E00, E11, R20, E25, E31, E51, E53, E57, Y11, Y17, YG11, YG41, G21, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0. Distress ink - Tea Stain
Embellishments: Doily, ribbon, jewels
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties, trouvaille
 Thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love this Tilda, she's so sweet.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks simple but oh so gorgeous!!!! Love your card!!!!

    Greetz marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi What a beautiful bright card. She is gorgeous in yellow the colouring makes her stand out perfectly. Lovely fresh creation. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Liza, I love the pretty colours and Tilda is beautifully coloured
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lisa,

    This is absolutely gorgeous. So cute and adorable. As always, your colouring is fantastic and I loved combo colors you used. Really a phenomenal creation.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fresh and sweet card! OH and amazing coloring :)

    I have candy at my blog to accessorize any project; check it out 
    http://lajanette.blogspot.com/2011/05/shinny-bling-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liza,
    beautiful card x
    suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous card Liza,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I found your blog from a link at Magnolia. Love your sweet card with sweet sweet Tilda! Have a nice weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liza,

    I love it!! Es preciosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous Liza! It is really beautiful! Es una tarjeta hermosa! Gracias por compartirla con nosotros!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x