Monday, October 17, 2011

Magnolia DT - Ribbon Tilda


Hello everyone, this is my first DT card using the new stamps from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection.


For my card I have used the gorgeous ribbon Tilda from the new Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011 and I have coloured her with copics. The DP is from Basic Grey and I have finished off with some ribbon, pearls, a button and some bakers twine.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card. Basic Grey - Eskimo kisses
Stamps: Magnolia - Ribbon Tilda - Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, button, bakers twine, pearls
Tools: Sewing machine, bow easy
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liza,
    This is a very cute card. I love your LO's and beautiful colors.
    XOXO Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, It's Beautifull.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x