Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tilda Loves Flowers


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring new stamps from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012.


For my card I have used Tilda loves flowers from the Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012 and she is coloured with copics. The lush DP is from Echo Park and I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Green, white, pink and kraft card. Echo park - country drive
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda loves flowers - Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Jewels, ribbon, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, MS punch, bow easy
Thanks for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Wow, This card is fabulous!!!
    I love your coloring stamp Tilda.

    Hugs

    Claudia♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww this card is so beautiful! Lovely colors and the coloring is wonderful.
    Greetz Kizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza, amazing card, and your colouring beuaitufl.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is just wonderful and wo w the image is coloured to perfection just stunning! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love the image which you have coloured so beautifully. Love the papers and pretty colours too.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and I love her in a white dress which is so hard for me to do. I love the different DP papers you put together too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous1 Realy great colors! Hugs, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muito lindo!
    bjkas
    Paty
    http://nadafubanga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prachtige kaart groetjes Rosita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diese schönen leuchtenden Frühlingsfarben lassen einem träumen ! Wunderbar koloriert - die Papiere sind perfect passend zum Motiv ! Das Finish der Karte ist wundervoll.
    Liebe Grüße
    Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x