Sunday, September 30, 2012

Christmas Tilda with Cat


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that features two stamps from the Magnolia Little Christmas Collection 2012.


For my card I have used Christmas Tilda with Cat and I have coloured them with copics. The DP is from Echo Park (I think) and I have used a snowflake embossing folder for the embossed panel. The decorative edge was cut with a DooHickey die as was the die cut flourish. As usual, I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.


To decorate the inside I used up some scraps of DP and Tilda with Cute Lamb which was also coloured with copics.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card. Echo Park (I think!)
Stamps: Magnolia - Christmas Tilda with Cat & Tilda with Cute Lamb - Little Christmas Collection 2012
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Trouvaille, sewing machine, nesties, DooHickeys
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, Liza this is so very, very beautiful!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Tilda and wonderful use of her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x