Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Aloha


Hello everyone, the card I have to share today features a stamp from the New Magnolia Summer Club Kit and I'm not sure what this one is called just yet.


For my card I have coloured Tilda with copics and sponged around the edges of the image with antique linen distress ink for the sand and broken china for the sky. The DP I have used is from Echo Park and I used a nestability die for my card base and a Joy Crafts die for the stand.


 I finished off with some ribbon and some red stickles for a bit of sparkle!

Supplies
Card/Paper: Black and white card. Echo Park - Sweet Summertime
Stamps: Magnolia - Sea Breeze Collection 2013.
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, stickles
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, bikini die, sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x