Monday, August 12, 2013

Playing on the Beach


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring stamps from the Magnolia Sea Breeze Collection 2013.


For my card I have used Playing on the Beach Tilda from the Magnolia Sea Breeze Collection 2013 and she is coloured with copics. I have added some glossy accents to the rubber ring for a bit of dimension and shine. The DP is from echo park and the cute sunglasses are made using a die from Noor Design. I cut them out twice, once in black and a second time in grey, then I cut out the hearts only from the grey pair to make the lenses. I then added glossy accents to the lenses to give them some shine.


Finally, an angled shot. I finished off with some ribbon and jewels.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red, black and white card. Echo park
Stamps: Magnolia - Playing on the Beach Tilda - Summer Breeze Collection 2013.
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, glossy accents.
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, sewing machine, Noor Design Sunglasses die, Joy Crafts Card Stand
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Wow yhis is such a wonderful card. Hugs marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card.
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x