Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CCT Ch 71 & Stamp with Fun Ch 18


Afternoon all, this is a Magnolia DT card and tag set that are on their way to Sweden as we speak. For them I have used four stamps from the Lazy Summer Days Collection and they are now available to be purchased as single stamps.

I'm going to enter this card in Cute Card Thursday Challenge 71 where the theme is "Let's get fruity" and I have also followed the fabulous sketch from Stamp with Fun Challenge 18.


I decided to make a simple matching tag for a bit of fun. I cut out tilda, coloured her with distress inks, sat her on some ribbon and raised her up on foam pads for a bit of dimension.


For my card, the base and DP all came in my Magnolia DT kit. For the main image, firstly I stamped tilda, then masked her and stamped the strawberry image to make it look like she is sitting on the strawberry. I also stamped the beach flowers, cut them out and raised them up on foam pads for my embellishments. All my images are coloured with distress inks and for the sentiment I used whispers pens to ink up the stamp.

Supplies
Card/Paper: All from my Magnolia DT kit
Stamps: Magnolia - All from Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, vintage photo, worn lipstick, faded jeans, fired brick, spiced marmalade, weathered wood, black soot, peeled paint. Inksenntials pen, whispers pens for the sentiment
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, water brush, MS doily lace punch, corner rounder punch

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. You make such wonderfull cards!Trully inspiring!
    I'm just stopin'by to say hello,I'm new to the team!

    xoxo
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liza this card is gorgeous. I love the softness of it. Your choice of papers is amazing.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Your cards are gorgeous. I'm so happy that I found your blog.
    My husband is from Madrid and I looove Valencia.
    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x