Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Noel


Hello everyone, this is a card I made for a challenge blog DT where we had a theme of colouring on kraft.....something I have never done before but always wanted to try....so here it is....


For my card I have used the NOEL stamp from the Magnolia So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009 and I have coloured it with copics and embellished with red stickles. I made the background DP, first I sponged it with antique linen distress ink then I randomly stamped one of the holly stamps from the WMS very vintage christmas set. Finally I finished off with some gold ribbon from my stash.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Cream and kraft card
Stamps: Magnolia - NOEL - So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection 2009
Colouring: Copics - E50, E51, E53, E57, E31, E33, E35, E37, R46, YG67, W1, W3, W5,W7, 0
Embellishments: Ribbon, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine
Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh Liza, I love this. I finally treated myself to this particular stamp a couple of weeks ago and you've made it look fabulous! So far I've only ever used my pencils on kraft card, but me thinks I'll have to have a try with Copics - thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LIza,
    This is beautiful. Great job.
    HUgs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza, this a fabulous Christmas card. Simple and elegant and beuatifully colored.
    hugs and much love
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liza, what a great christmas card.
    You did a great job colouring on the kraft paper.
    love it. Luv. Marjolein.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! They look like yummy gingerbread letters. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Liza.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x