Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Sun!!


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that is a break from christmas cards and all things wintery...... some fun in the sun!!


For my card I have done an easel design and I have used Tilda with Ice cream and Summer Tilda from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009 and both are coloured with copics. The DP is from echo park and the ribbon and jewels are from my stash.


The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse and I have stamped it on kraft (well the closest I can get to kraft!) cardstock. I really like this look as it makes the sentiment stand out.....def be doing it again!!


One final photo.....I love doing easel cards but I do find them difficult to photo!

Supplies
Card/Paper: White, burgundy and kraft card. Echo Park
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Ice Cream and Summer Tilda - Lazy Summer Days Collection 2009
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Jewels, ribbon.
Tools: Sewing machine, nesties, joy crafts bubble embossing template, trouvaille
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Woww this is absolutely gorgeous Liza!! Great work!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, zingy, bright card - just the ticket to cheer up a cold November day!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow love the bright cheerful colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Liza,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x