Friday, May 4, 2012

Miamia the Flamingo


Hello everyone today I have a card to share with you that features another stamp from Magnolia's new collection, Summer Memories 2012.


For my card I have used Miamia the Flamingo from the Magnolia Summer Memories Collection 2012 and she is coloured with distress inks.....hadn't had them out for a while so I thought I'd give them a whirl!!! The DP is from basic grey and I have used a MS punch for the border. I finished off with some stitching, pearls and ribbon.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card. Basic Grey - Sugared
Stamps: Magnolia - Miamia the Flamingo - Summer Memories Collection 2012
Colouring: Distress inks - spun sugar, victorian velvet, weathered wood, black soot, broken china, faded jeans, antique linen
Embellishments: Ribbon, pearls
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, sewing machine, MS punch
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Liza this is just so beautiful its was my first ink up of the new collection I love it! A beautifully coloured image I think I might have to give the distress inks another go! Thanks for sharing have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a pretty creation with pink. Love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!
    Such a beautiful card!
    I love it!

    Hugs
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x