Friday, May 11, 2012

TOMIC Challenge 49


Hello everyone, apologies, I am two days late with my post, I have been so busy! I went for my 20 week scan on Monday and had a midwife appointment this week too aswell as being really busy at work so it has been all go! This is my card for TOMIC Challenge 49 we have a theme of bingo! For my card I have chosen the pearls, Magnolia DP and flowers line.


For my card I have used Waterlily Tilda from the Magnolia Summer Memories Collection 2012. The DP is from Magnolia and I have used a doohickey die for the decorative edge. I used distress inks to colour my image and I finished off with a doily, flowers, ribbon and pearls.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card. Magnolia DP
Stamps: Magnolia - Waterlily Tilda - Summer Memories Collection 2012
Colouring: Distress inks
Embellishments: Ribbon, pearls, flowers
Tools: Trouvaille, sewing machine, doohickey
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Liza,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liza!
    your card is adorable. Such lovely soft colors and gorgeous papers. I love your coloring.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liza, thank you for your visit on my blog! Your card is so lovely! I love all the details, especially that you sewed all the papers, i have to learn to do this!
    Hugs, Brigitte :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liza,
    Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
    I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
    I hope your 20 week scan went well and that was May 11th and so I hope you are well . these cards are fabulous you have such a talent and your colouring is second to none. take care

    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x