Monday, July 27, 2009

1st Magnolia DT Card


Hi ladies, this is the first Magnolia DT card that I have managed to make. I received my DT kit at the end of last week and it has loads of lovely goodies in it. My sister is visiting at the moment so I haven't been able to do as much as I'd like, but I did manage this one card!


I used the sketch from this week's Simon Says Challenge and this card also fits for Stamp with Fun Challenge 17 which has a theme of pearls. I have used a gorgeous Magnolia image from the new Lazy Summer Days Collection and they will be available to buy as individual stamps soon. I have coloured my image with distress inks and the papers are from Papermania. The flowers, ribbon and pearls came in my DT kit and the brad, charm and chain are from my stash.


Finally, a close up of my image.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card, Papermania - Blueberry Hill
Stamps: Magnolia - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, vintage photo, broken china, peeled paint, weathered wood, worn lipstick and black soot
Embellishments: Ribbon, flowers, charm, brad and pearls
Tools: MS Doily Lace Punch, Leone Em Punch, water brush

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Liza, this is stunning and your colouring is awesome.
    Here's to many more Magnolia DT cards.
    Clare x
    p.s. if your Sister is visiting from the UK, tell her she picked a good time - the weather is awful here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely first card you made Liza!
    It´s elegant put together and so sweet as Tilda always is! You have done an impressing good start in the team, can+t wait to see more from you!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liza, this card is amazing. It is no wonder you were picked for the dt. I just love the colors and softness of the card.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Gorgeous and So Cute!!...love your fabulous coloring and layout!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x