Sunday, July 19, 2009

Butterfly Tilda


This week on Cupcake Challenge 43, Ida set a colour challenge and you have to use the colours blue, orange and pink and make a card for a child. This was a fab colour combo to work with and I really enjoyed making this card.

I am also entering this card for Just Magnolia Week 8 where there is a fabulous sketch to follow by the uber talented Rach, Dutch Dare Challenge 51 where you have to decorate the inside of your card and finally Secret Crafter Challenge 35 where the theme is bling.

I have used a gorgeous magnolia image that I received from a blog bud and it is coloured with distress inks.


The paper I have used is perfect for this colour combo and I think it is so pretty. It is from pebbles inc and I only bought 1 12 x 12 sheet and this is my last piece (weep weep). It is double side so it is so easy to match it together, just flip it over!

For the inside I used the same papers and the sentiment is computer generated.


The card from another angle.

Finally, a close up showing Tilda in all her glory!

Supplies:
Card/Paper: White and pink card, Pebbles inc
Stamp: Magnolia
Colouring: Distress inks - vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, fired brick, broken china, spiced marmalade, dusty concord.
Embellishments: Primas, jewel brad, jewels, american crafts ribbon.
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, water brush, sponge, leone em leaf punch.

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x