Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summery Tilda with Flowers


Just got this one done in time, even though the card has been partly made for days! Just Magnolia Challenge 10 has a theme of summer, I have used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge 5 and I'm also going to enter this card for Charisma Cardz Challenge 25 where anything goes.


For my card I have used a Magnolia image that I received from a blog bud and Tilda is coloured with distress inks. I have added some stickles to the centre of all the flowers to give the image a bit of lift and sparkle. The papers are from pebbles inc and the sentiment was done on my computer using the font lucinda handwriting.


The inside is decorated using the same papers and I have also used the influence of the sketch.


Finally, a close up of Tilda so you can see the colouring, but unfortunately the sparkle in the flowers doesn't show through. I think this image is ever so sweet and I really find the Magnolias a joy to colour.

Supplies:
Card/Paper: White and pink card, Pebbles inc
Stamp: Magnolia - Tilda with Flowers
Colouring: Distress inks - vintage photo, worn lipstick, tattered rose, broken china, antique linen, peeled paint, weathered wood
Embellishments: Primas, PM pearl brad, pearls, stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, leone em branch punch, water brush

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x