Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Angel Tilda


Hello everyone, today I have a Magnolia DT card to share with you. I have used Angel Tilda with Glory from the Magnolia Nativity Collection 2012.


For my card I coloured Tilda with copics, cut her out with a circle nestie and inked the edges with weathered wood distress ink before I removed it from the die. I then layered this onto a die cut that I created using a Joy Crafts die designed by Noor Design, again I sponged this before I removed it from the die. I used no DP for this card, instead I created my own by sponging some card with ink and stamping some Sweet Snowflakes from the Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011. I used the largest die from the spellbinders romantic rectangles set to create my card base.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White card
Stamps: Magnolia - Angel Tilda with Glory - Nativity Collection 2012. Sweet Snowflakes - Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection 2011.
Colouring: Copics, Distress ink - weathered wood
Embellishments: Ribbon, pearls
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, Joy Crafts die, sewing machine, TH blending tool
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x