Friday, November 23, 2012

Jingle Jangle


Hello everyone, I have finally managed to get a card made using stamps from the Magnolia Christmas Story Collection 2012. Having a new baby takes up sooooo much time!!!


For the front of my card I have used Jingle Jangle Tilda and she is coloured with copics and highlighted with stickles. I have inked around my image with spun sugar distress ink and I have stamped the jingle jangle snowflake in the same colour. The DP is from basic grey and I have used a DooHickey die for the decorative edge.


For the inside of my card I have used Tilda with 2 little gifts and she is coloured with copics. I have inked the edges with spun sugar and once again stamped them with the jingle jangle snowflake.


Finally, I have created a hidden tag and for this I stamped the Merry Christmas text stamp.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card. Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Stamps: Magnolia - Jingle Jangle Tilda, Tilda with 2 Little Gifts, Jingle Jangle Snowflake, Merry Christmas Text - Christmas Story Collection 2012
Colouring: Copics. Spun sugar distress ink
Embellishments: Ribbon, pearls, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, DooHickey - old swedish lace, nesties, corner chomper, bow easy
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x