Monday, November 19, 2012

Tilda with Balloon


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you featuring one of my favourite Tilda's.....


For my card I have used Tilda with Balloon from the Magnolia You are So Special Collection 2011 and she is coloured with copics. The DP is from Papermania and I used my heart-shaped nesties to out out the computer generated sentiment. I finished off with a doily, ribbon and some pearls.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card. Papermania - Blueberry Hill
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Balloon - You are So Special Collection 2011
Colouring: Copics
Embellishments: Doily, pearls, ribbon
Tools: Sewing machine, bow easy, trouvaille, nesties
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card
    Hugs Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, perfect bow.. I can never get a nice bow like that!! Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x