Friday, November 2, 2012

Mon Amie


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that features stamps from the Magnolia Jingle Jangle Collection 2008.


For my card I used the big daisy from the Magnolia Jingle Jangle Collection 2008 and I stamped and masked the image to create three daisies. I coloured them with copics and I sponged the background with broken china distress ink. My DP is from K & Co and I used DooHickey dies to create the decorative edge and the tags. The sentiment is from WMS and I used a fancy tag to frame it. I finished off with some lace, flowers, a pin, heart and some pearls.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Burgundy and white card. K & Co - Flora & Fauna
Stamps: Magnolia - Big Daisy - Jingle Jangle Collection 2008, WMS - Fancy Phrases
Colouring: Copics. Distress ink - broken china
Embellishments: Lace, flowers, pin, heart, pearls
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, fancy tags, DooHickey dies, TH Blending tool
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always form you! Love the colours and the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card, gorgeous image and paper design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x