Friday, November 2, 2012

Mon Amie


Hello everyone, today I have a card to show you that features stamps from the Magnolia Jingle Jangle Collection 2008.


For my card I used the big daisy from the Magnolia Jingle Jangle Collection 2008 and I stamped and masked the image to create three daisies. I coloured them with copics and I sponged the background with broken china distress ink. My DP is from K & Co and I used DooHickey dies to create the decorative edge and the tags. The sentiment is from WMS and I used a fancy tag to frame it. I finished off with some lace, flowers, a pin, heart and some pearls.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Burgundy and white card. K & Co - Flora & Fauna
Stamps: Magnolia - Big Daisy - Jingle Jangle Collection 2008, WMS - Fancy Phrases
Colouring: Copics. Distress ink - broken china
Embellishments: Lace, flowers, pin, heart, pearls
Tools: Trouvaille, nesties, fancy tags, DooHickey dies, TH Blending tool
Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Liza, gorgeous card with beautiful flowers.
    HUgs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as always form you! Love the colours and the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card, gorgeous image and paper design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x