Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 31


Hello again, this is my second posting for today as I just realized I was about to miss the challenge! I have had this card half finished for a few days and finished it up last night, then I was just looking through some challenges and I realized there is to be a new challenge on Just Magnolia tomorrow so I thought I'd better post it! So as you must have guessed, this card is for Just Magnolia Challenge 31 where there is a fabulous sketch to follow.


I went a bit mad with the flower accessory stamps on this one...as you can see!!! lol! I have used Strawberry Tilda and the beach flowers from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection and they are coloured with copics. The DP is MME and I have used my swiss dots folder for the embossing.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and blue card, MME - Bloom and grow
Stamps: Magnolia - Strawberry Tilda and beach flowers - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Copics - 0, B00, B32, Y17, Y02, YG03, G21, YG67, B39, E51, E00, R20, E21, E33, E37, E35, G05, G02, G00, C1, C3, C5, C7
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels
Tools: Cuttlebug, swiss dots folder, corner rounder punch, Fiskars threading water punch

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x