Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Tilda 3 in 1


Helloe everyone, my card for today covers three challenges; Creative Card Crew Challenge 35 which has a theme of ribbons and gems, My Time to Craft Challenge 84 which has a theme of scallops and finally Magnolia Down Under Challenge 25 which has a theme of distressing.


I'm not to happy with how this card turned out and I just couldn't put my finger on it.... then I realised that I hadn't matted my centre panel.... I must have been having a brainless moment!!!.... never mind. My image is from the Magnolia Lazy Summer Days Collection and it is coloured with copics. The papers are MME and I have distress all the edges with spiced marmalade distress ink - I'm not good at tearing and roughing things up, but I can manage distressing with ink....but only just!!!


Finally, my usual close up.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Green and cream card, MME - Bloom and Grow
Stamps: Magnolia - Strawberry Tilda - Lazy Summer Days Collection
Colouring: Copics, Spiced Marmalade Distress ink for the edges, Inkssential pen for highlights
Embellishments: Ribbon and Jewels
Tools: Fiskars threading water punch, Cuttlebug, Paisley folder, TH inking tool

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x