Saturday, November 14, 2009

MDU Challenge 26 & Copic Creations Challenge 15


Hello everyone, this card is for Magnolia Down Under Challenge 26 where they have a fab sketch to follow and Copic Creations Challenge 15 where you have to colour red hair.... a new one for me!


For my card I have used Tilda with Birdcage from the Magnolia Pet Collection and I have coloured her with copics. It was quite strange colouring her hair red as I usually do brown hair, but I really liked the end result. My DPs are from Basic Grey, my MS doily lace punch made an appearance again and the flowers, charm, jewels etc are from my stash.


As usual, my close up.

Supplies
Card/Paper: White and pink card, Basic Grey - Sugared
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Birdcage - Pet Collection
Colouring: Copics - E21, E37, E08, R20, E00, E51, R21, R23, RV10, C1, C3, C5, C7, 0, Y06, G02, G05, E33, E35, E37
Embellishments: Flowers, chain, charm, PM pearl brad, jewels
Tools: MS doily lace punch, cuttlebug, nesties

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the style you have in cardmaking. Just the way I wish mine would look.
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x