Saturday, November 14, 2009

Merry & Bright


Hello everyone, my second card today is for Roses on Paper Challenge 24 that has a theme of Christmas, Cute Card Thursday Challenge 86 which has a theme of Glitter and also Charisma Cards Challenge 45 that has a theme of Merry & Bright.


I have used Tilda with Yulehat from the Magnolia Christmas Collection 2008 and the large present she is sitting on is from the Santa Collection 2008. Both are coloured with distress inks and I have highlighted the present with loads of silver stickles. The ribbon and DPs are from my stash, sorry I don't know the name of them.


Finally, my usual close up.


Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card, DPs from stash
Stamps: Magnolia - Christmas and Santa Collections 2008
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, worn lipstick, fired brick, walnut stain, weathered wood, black soot, inkssentials pen for highlights
Embellishments: Ribbon
Tools: Water brush, cuttlebug, nesties

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Another cutie! It looks fab!
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Liza!! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful - I love the red you have used - stunning!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x