Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Pink Magnolia Christmas


Hello everyone, today's card was made to match the gift card holder that I made in my previous post. I am entering it for four challenges; Just Magnolia Challenge 32 which has a theme of masking, Creative Card Crew Challenge 38 which has a theme of favourite things..... my favourite colour is pink, and Magnolia Down Under Challenge 27 and this week's Papertake both have a theme of Christmas.


For my card I have masked Tilda with Yulehat so she is sitting on the Big Christmas Ornament and both are from the Magnolia Christmas Collection 2008. My image is coloured with distress inks and embellished with silver stickles for a bit of bling! The embossing has been done using my snowflake folder and the flowers, ribbon etc are from my stash.


For the inside I have coloured Tilda once again, but this time I cut her out and popped her at the side of the greeting space. My DPs are from DCWV and the sentiment is also from the Magnolia Christmas Collection 2008.



As usual, a close up of my image.


Supplies
Card/Paper: Pink and white card, DCWV - Rose tinted christmas
Stamps: Magnolia - Christmas Collection 2008
Colouring: Distress inks - tattered rose, worn lipstick, walnut stain, weathered wood, black soot, inkssentials pen for highlights
Embellishments: Flowers, ribbon, chain, charm, jewels brad, stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug, nesties, MS snowflake punch, snowflake folder, corner rounder punch

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. This card is So Gorgeous Liza!!..I love the colros, coloring and details!!..the inside is Fabulous too!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, they are all really appreciated.

Liza x